Monday, March 5, 2012

Costco > ANY grocery store

Preface 1: I LOVE Costco. I'm not even getting paid by them to say any of this. 
Preface 2: I get fixed on repetition in my food choices. I eat the same thing every day for a few weeks and then replace. These have been my recent choices....
Item #1...
Its a 6 pound bag of pretzels from Costco. Just this weekend I finished it up. I single handedly ate the whole bag over the course of a few short weeks. It doesn't matter that Costco only sells food in bulk, just be obsessed with what you buy and you can eat it all yourself! I am also single handedly eating pounds of.....

This is also from Costco. And I would say cottage cheese is my fav food right now. Never thought the day would come. But this is unlike any other cottage cheese out there. 
Which brings me to....
And we're loving the dairy. This is thee best yogurt I have ever eaten. And i've eaten a lot of yogurt.


You may be thinking....You can get these food items from other places besides Costco silly Sarah. Well that is true. BUT they're not as good from Smiths, Albertsons, or even Dicks. I tested the yogurt. I bought the same yogurt from Costco and Smiths. Who do you think won? Costco puts magic in their food. 
I may or may not be brainwashed. 


3 comments:

alyssa nelson said...

I'm a HUGE advocate of all things Costco, too!! I'm obsessed with Stacy's pita chips, their chicken tortilla soup (right by the produce) and their smoked gouda cheese...... oh man.

Jocelyn said...

we need to go to costco together. Please tell me that you have seen that episode of modern family where mitchell goes to costco for the first time? we are adding that to our list of things to watch.

A Spinster's Dating Encyclopedia said...

I do the exact same thing! Eat something over and over and then replace it. You should try Chobani Greek Yogurt. That's my weakness right now.